HR Additions is assisting a Dallas company in search of a Compensation Analyst to join their compensation department.
Compensation Analyst is responsible for:
* Utilize survey data and internal equity comparisons to prepare job offers for candidates and employees
* Collaborate with the Compensation Team and HR Generalists to provide compensation expertise to the business, including offer recommendations, promotions, salary adjustments, etc.
* Participate in and complete salary survey submissions for energy-related surveys
* Assist the Compensation Team in administering the hourly progression program for field hourly employees in Operations and Measurement
* Support the Compensation Team in conducting the annual merit, bonus, promotion/salary adjustment, and Long-Term Incentive (LTI) processes
* Run reports in PeopleSoft and PayFactors as required to fulfill assigned tasks.
* 2-5 years of experience in Compensation
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or a related discipline
To Apply please contact
Beverly Parker, PHR, SHRM-CP
1617 Park Place Avenue #110 Suite FIN
Fort Worth TX 76110
Direct: 817.766.7475 | Cell: 817.793.3596
|Job Category||Payroll Administration|