Job Title: Payroll Administrator
FLSA Status: Salaried, Non-Exempt
Manager: Chief Financial Officer
Location: JAMAK Fabrication, Weatherford, Texas
Department Number: 955
The Payroll Administrator coordinates all matters as they relate to the payment of salaries and wages to the company’s employees. This individual must have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality. This individual must be competent in mathematics, attentive to detail; computer literate. Possessing knowledge of and having the ability to understand and work within federal and state payroll laws and regulations while adhering to a rigorous deadline centered schedule is necessary.
- Gather and track time records of employees and calculate hours worked in order to make accurate
- Maintain and coordinate payroll for five (5)
- Coordinate efforts between the payroll department and other departments to ensure accurate employee
- Ensure the payment of employees in a timely
- Ensure maximum compliance with local, state, and federal laws and
- Maintains employee records as they pertain to payroll for accurate payroll processing and administration.
- Ensure the proper filing and reporting of tax and voluntary deductions.
- Ensure the submission of payroll reports for timely
- Provide support, as needed, to other departments in the
- Completes additional tasks as assigned by the
- Minimum 3 years payroll processing experience. Minimum Associates Degree in related field is preferable.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and other applications
- Experience with IBM/iSeries (AS400) is .
- Strong ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to exercise discretion at all
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail and perform tasks
- Ability to work under intense
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and also meet
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge in the area of payroll taxes.
- Proficient in the use of timekeeping systems is an added advantage.
- Possess outstanding accounting and math skills
- Ability to work with a
- Excellent administrative